Samstag, 15. März 2008

Who is G. Gras?

Some asked me "are u a relative of this famous german Butt-Painter... little Drummerboy"?

I’m sorry to say - no!
One big difference is the name. My name is G. Gras cause I always was fascinated by females and psycho delicatessen. Women and Herbs gave me the best experiences I had in my life - Thats where my name came from.

The famous german guy is called G. GraSS. You may laugh now and say, yes I know he told us for a while - funny that he has it in his name all the time....maybe not so funny for himself - a Stigma.

I was always a fan of GG’s beard. For me it looks a bit like a big old friendly sea-elephant or something in this direction and I like the Blechtrommel, specially the scene with the girl, the boy and the sweet powder...
"Das Prickeln in meinem Bauchnabel" is the burped wheatbeerecho from now...

cheers,
g. gras

Keine Kommentare: